I'm pretty sure it went under the bed.
3. "Not aorist AGAIN!"
4. When you fight with your best friend over whether Deuteronomy is better than 2 Chronicles.
It all depends on whether it's an OKJV or Geneva translation, okay? No need to duel over it.
5. When you've had nothing but mouldy cabbage to eat all year, and your friend catches a leprous rat.
The tail is kinda crunchy!
6. Your friend keeps beating you in the headlice races, but you found a real winner hiding beneath your favourite whore's merkin, and you've been training it up all month.
Game on, bro.
7. Grimalkin sleepeth in your periwig again.
Always sleepething where she's not supposed to.
8. That one time a Dutch hipster slipped hops into your morning ale.
I prefer my alcoholic malt beverage to contain bog myrtle and wormwood at this time of the morning, thanks very much my good man.
9. An old college fellow has invited you to another metaphysical reading, but you have a pastoral comedy you'd rather attend.
Party like it's 1585!
10. You keep on thinking you find the philosopher's stone in your pocket.
That Grimalkin hath a lot to answer for.
It's usually just a dried-up furball.
11. Wednesday evening mockery of the French.
They look like a sheep's bottom and they smell funny!
12. When you need a paperweight to read this latest pamphlet by the damnable Whigs, so you end up using the chamberpot.
It's okay so long as you're careful not to spill anything.