kidattypewriter

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Deceptive derrieres

Late night fart excuse: 
Him: "Not me". Her: "Me either". 
False bottom again. 

This Easter I have mostly been spending my time writing poems about false bottoms.

He went
To sit down
But his bottom
Was false. 

Actually it's a concept from brewing, a false bottom can be used to drain the beer wort from the cracked grains once you get sugar out.

Don't trust him, girls!
He bared his bum to someone else!
It's a false bottom. 

I didn't say the poems were any good.

False bottom: for when
JLo's famous behind just
Isn't good enough.

2 comments:

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

London Derriere

The hustle bustle.

Steve said...

What a co-inkydince. I just posted this morning about the BBC report on the actual, cheap and dangerous, false bottoms of Venezuela.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-27026521

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive