kidattypewriter

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Clearly learning about grammar in my German classes has driven me mad

Seeking for pluperfection

Had I the hat that I had had 
When I had had a hat 
Ah! Then the hat that I had had
Would have to have been that! 

And if the hat that I had had 
Had had a band of red
Then oft that hat that I had had
Had sat upon my head. 

Alas! The hat that I had had 
Had had a band although
The band the hat that I had had 
Had had had faded so. 

No more the hat I had to have 
Was mad to have and glad - 
I threw away that sad old hat 
The hat I had had had. 

If the reader so desires, they can find the right places to put the commas in amongst all those 'hads'. 

1 comment:

Fluent Fast Academy said...

In today's revolutionary age, everybody is going toward developed countries because of smart reports and bright careers such as Germany, France, U.S.A., and even so on. During this travel, language plays a critical function. Thus, when you have also decided to go on into some worldwide country and need to know their native language, then for not worry Quickly fluent academy will be here now in order to present the best online German course, French, Spanish, and lots other language classes german language course in bangalore. For accessing detailed information, you'll be able to have a look at the website.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive