kidattypewriter

Monday, December 19, 2011

Asking important questions

Why are so many people driving puce cars? And why does every puce car in Melbourne seem to be of the same model as every other puce car in Melbourne?

Or are they all the same puce cars?

Am I being shadowed by a spy in a puce car?

And doesn't this really raise troubling concerns about the taste in colours and preference in cars of the spy concerned? If they think it is appropriate to drive in a car that is coloured puce, what other crimes might they be capable of?

These are all important questions that I am asking myself this Monday evening.

2 comments:

sfw said...

What colour is puce? I've never seen a car advertised as puce in colour.

TimT said...

A kind of pink, almost orangey pink. I like the world because it sounds like 'spew'.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive