kidattypewriter

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Completely sincere feminist love poem #2

O strong-willed and independent womyn
Whose blood pulse is the pulse of the seasons,
Whose mind is the mind of Gaia,
Who runs with the wolves of the night while the ancients chant hymns by the tribal fire,
Natural, nurturing,
Peaceful, fructiferous,
Yet at the same time fierce and liberated with opinions about equal pay and underwear,
Does the sun say to the moon, "Let us dance"?
Does the seed say to the earth, "Let us sing"?
Does the inevitable hegemonising nature of perception irrevocably alter the supposedly natural social contexts in the space-time dimension?
I guess what I am saying is,
Would you go out with me?

2 comments:

The 3rd Elf said...

Thanks Tim, mind if I use that?

TimT said...

I don't mind at all as long as you give me credit and as I'm commenting a long time after the fact, I suppose you already have or haven't. Er, I hope it went well?

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive