Made it by the skin of my hen's teeth.
Raining cats and dogs and gooses bridles out there.
Be there before you can say two shakes of the lamb's tail.
Failing to dare to win is planning to dream of failure.
He holds all the cards, and we're just pawns in his deadly game of bluff and Russian roulette.
No end of the light at the end of the tunnel in sight.
As cold as a white cat in a snowstorm out there.
Cripes van Damme!
Going to see a man about a shaggy cat and dog story.
Makes as much sense as a kangaroo short of a six pack.
We're all in the dark. But do you see where I'm going with this?
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2018 (28)
- ► 2017 (40)
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- A controversial blog post
- The muzak of the spheres
- The expressions of the emotion in man and Presbyte...
- Happy birthday to this.... thing
- Completely sincere feminist love poem #3
- How to be a beer connoisseur
- Improved cliches
- A snow poem
- A few memories of Peter Sculthorpe
- A controversial opinion concerning teaspoons
- What I Had For Lunch
- On the benefit of monosyllabic grunting
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)