Yesterday it was off with the cats to the place with the nice lady who smiled and stuck metal things in their behinds when they were not looking.
You wouldn't think she'd enjoy it all that much, sticking metal things in the behinds of cats when they're not looking. But apparently she stays there at that place all day and does it. You'd think, indeed, that the nice lady who smiled would rather set some appointments with cats just to roam around the place and eat a few treats. Then she'd be the nice lady who played games and gave treats and smiled and stuck metal things up the cats behinds. No, apparently not.
The cats reacted to this whole experience quite diplomatically, growling and slashing their claws about quite furiously, in the manner of cats who had just had metal things stuck up their behinds, which, as you'll recall, they were.
It makes you wonder, doesn't it. What's it all about?
Anyway, since then they have been recovering from the whole traumatic experience by curling up in a ball and sleeping. They were barely even interested in outside time.
Here is a picture of Bea in happier times on the weekend, celebrating the victory of the Richmond Tigers by posing dramatically in front of some goals.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2017 (36)
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- A confession
- But why must I remove my comfortable socks?
- I stole all the music lyrics
- Blurst from the past
- Going down thinging
- Things I have learnt: a continuing list
- Music for displeasure
- Beatrice bold
- The meaning of cleaning
- Ways to make the world a better place
- Rules for being a cat #334
- Would you like your desk with skim, double-shot, o...
- A small victory
- Planking makes you go blind, you know
- Puzzling Australian locations
- What not to do in your garden
- But enough about me, let's talk about my memoirs
- Very cultured sentence
- Animals that begin with Q
- What's up with Watts up?
- Quote this
- Picky picky
- I invented an aphorism
- A language described
- Conspiracy bonanza
- Post apocalyptic love songs
- ▼ May (29)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)