Attention! Please pay attention to me. Good. Now let me try and get this straight.
Here is a video in which a person working for a company which is responsible for a certain poll asks two other people, one of who is also working for a company which is responsible for a certain poll whether polls matter.
The first person to answer the question over whether polls matter begins saying that polls don't matter, and polls don't matter so much because politicians listen to polls all the time, and the company the other two people work for then promote the news stories about the polls and the politicians listening to the polls which feeds into further polls which, being polls, don't matter. Then there is a little further stuff about polls not mattering because they matter (or maybe that they matter more than they matter, I'm not sure about this point) and then the other person responds.
The other person, who works for the company that is responsible for the particular poll that they are talking about, says that polls matter, and polls matter so much because she is talking about polls mattering right now, which matters, because it is a matter that deals with polls, which matter.
Then there is a little to and fro and argy bargy and back and forth and etc, but it really doesn't matter because it's on matters that don't matter because the matters that don't matter that they are talking about are just matters that are not polls, which matter, because they are the only matters that are polls.
Good! I'm glad that we got all that cleared up. Okay, now you can go back to watching kitten youtubes. Thank you for your time.
(Dips of the lid to Catallaxy for digging this up.)
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (135)
- The little matter of matters that matter
- Backwards poem
- When music meets life
- WTFF gossip section
- Random stuff from my notebook
- Grumble rumble mumble
- Tim's little spot of thort
- Questions inevitably raised by may latest foray in...
- Buy buy buy buy bye bye!
- Conan the utter barbarian
- Grimma Dimma
- On first looking into the celebrity pages
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)