kidattypewriter

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Excitement plus

Today, just for larks, I took the washing off the line. There was no particular reason for me to do this; the washing had been on the line for about a week, getting almost dry in the odd day of sunshine, then getting wet again in the rain, then gradually drying out again, although still being just moist enough to make you wonder whether you should leave it up for another day. Anyway, today, in a radical break with this state of affairs, I took it down. I just thought you'd all like to know that.

In other exciting news, I put my tie on to take a ride on the train. I know: I could have just worn the tie around the house. But I decided to take it onto the train instead. The excitement, as you can see, never ends around here.

3 comments:

thewaysheworetime said...

It is a thrilling life you do lead.

TimT said...

This post was better in my head. You should have read it when it was in my head, you would have been laughing all the way to my eye-socket.

thewaysheworetime said...

That is something I understand. Things that are super in my head are frequently less than super outside of it.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive