kidattypewriter

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Great questions, answered at last

Right, it's time we got things sorted out for once and for all, the only way we can: the democratic way. Votes, please, in comments - I'm using a preferential system of voting, so have your votes from most preferred to least preferred.

1. Does God exist?
a) Yes.
b) No.
c) Elephants!

2. Black holes: what lies beyond?
a) God.
b) Other dimensions ruled over by faster-than-light robots with zap rays.
c) Elephants!

3. 1 + 1 = ?
a) 5.
b) 961.
c) Elephants!

I mean, really. It's time we took this whole thing seriously.

2 comments:

Centauri said...

(1)
a, c, b

(2)
a, (cough), (cough)

(3)
c, a, b

My reasoning for (3) is that we can assume that the measurement is in the number of elephants, as that is supplied in one of the answers. Furthermore, the elephants must of of different genders, as they have not been grouped together to make just plain, old 2.
Must I continue? I don't want to go into specifics...

TimT said...

Ah yes, it's all clear now, or at least I'm sure it would be if I put my glasses on.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive