Once I went into a train wearing a badge saying
THE BOOK MEANS I DON'T WANT TO TALK.
Then someone else put on a badge saying
BUT I'M SURE YOU'RE FASCINATING, WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Then I put on a badge saying
NO REALLY I'D RATHER QUIETLY SIT HERE IN THE CORNER AND NOT BE NOTICED.
Then they put on a badge saying
OH REALLY THAT'S RIDICULOUS I'M JUST TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY AND YOU KNOCK ME BACK!
So I replied with a badge saying
NOW YOU'RE JUST BEING PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE, REALLY, CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME BE?
Then a third person put on a badge saying
STOP ARGUING YOU TWO I CAN'T HEAR THIS BOOK I'M READING!
At this point a fourth person interjected with a badge of their own saying
COUGH. EXCUSE ME. CAN'T SEEM TO SHAKE THIS COLD.
And then the arguing REALLY started.
Ten stops later I got off just in time. The whole train was clinking and rattling with badges and a Goth had just got on and the stud in his nose had just become jammed between several badges on the person opposite’s lapel.
(First button is actually an actual button via Alex Wrekk.)
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- The mind-body-lint paradox
- Sbring feber
- Another Jackson Pollock masterpiece
- That old story
- Happy grot
- Nun sequitur
- The blanc mange and the kafuffle
- Definitions looking for words
- A ballyflustercluck for the rolipoligopoly
- Damn beakniks
- There are flies in the living room
- My brilliant unwritten career
- Brilliant salesmanship...
- Don't fear the feature
- Spork off!
- All Timsy were the borogroves
- Cool story, old man
- An important metric
- Facebook scrabble
- Scandal crisis drama hoo ha what not!
- ▼ October (21)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)