Wanting to scratch your bum while walking down the street but not being able to because somebody is walking right behind you - this word for this one is 'tinea'.
The habit of walking around the house and performing tasks while singing small snatches of nonsensical song out of habit - this one, I believe, is 'Tourette's'.
Waking up with an itchy finger, scratching it, but then finding that it is still itchy, and stays itchy for the next half hour or so - I'm afraid this one is 'leprosy'.
Aren't words wonderful!
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2017 (40)
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- The mind-body-lint paradox
- Sbring feber
- Another Jackson Pollock masterpiece
- That old story
- Happy grot
- Nun sequitur
- The blanc mange and the kafuffle
- Definitions looking for words
- A ballyflustercluck for the rolipoligopoly
- Damn beakniks
- There are flies in the living room
- My brilliant unwritten career
- Brilliant salesmanship...
- Don't fear the feature
- Spork off!
- All Timsy were the borogroves
- Cool story, old man
- An important metric
- Facebook scrabble
- Scandal crisis drama hoo ha what not!
- ▼ October (21)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)