kidattypewriter

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Pastie-faced people unite

In accordance with the traditional ways of my people (half-arsed city-dwellers of a pastie complexion), I have deleted the name of the now-dead lead singer of Yothu Yindi from my blog, in spite of the fact that I never posted it in the first place. Some may object to this, saying that I am just doing this because I want to seem sensitive about the death of someone without doing much at all, but my reply is simply this: it's convenient. And so, in the words of a famous poet whose name escapes me right at the moment,

Lest we forget remember.

2 comments:

iODyne said...

pastie faced, pie faced, horseburger faced; Corinne Grant wrote a piece calling me whitey McWhite.

IF all the people running the country were unable to view the image or name of anybody dead, we would say they were not competent to manage.
The brownie McBrowns want it both ways.
Yrs Sinceriously,
W V Boonedyi-Stopped.

TimT said...

Descended from a long-line of Cornish pasties!

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive