THESE ARE ALL JOKES THAT WERE INVENTED BY ME TIMOTHY TRAIN IN THE KITCHEN WHILE WAITING FOR A POT OF WHEY TO BOIL, YOU CAN TELL THEM TO ONE ANOTHER IF YOU LIKE BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL HILARIOUS.
Q: HOW DO YOU TITILLATE AN OCELOT?
A: WITH SEX.
Q: WHY IS THERE NO COUGH MEDICINE IN THE JUNGLE?
A: BECAUSE OF THE INSIDIOUS INFLUENCE OF CAPITALISM.
Q: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A STEAM TRAIN AND A TEACHER?
A: ONE IS A STEAM POWERED ENGINE, AND THE OTHER TEACHES YOU THINGS.
THANK YOU FOR READING THESE HILARIOUS jokes ooh the caps lock was on sorry okay good night now.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2017 (30)
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- Not that we're Nazis or anything
- Sing a song of punctuation
- Poetic grizzle
- Think for the day goes thunk
- In which Tim examines the news
- Ow is the winter of ow discontent
- Points for discussion
- 'Guest' 'post'
- Individually numbered in order of dislike
- Ridgey didge bridge
- HILARIOUS JOKES INVENTED BY ME TIMOTHY TRAIN
- The schlock of the new
- Valiant attempt at the smallest punctuation mark i...
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)