The Baron and I just ate a fine vintage of Freddo Frog. Up until this point I hadn't even been aware that Freddo could have a vintage, but then the Baron bit into her chocolate and said "Freddo tastes good today", and I said "but how could it taste any different from any other Freddo?" and bit into my Freddo and THE BARON WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.
2013 was a good year for Freddo. Vignerons, or whatever the chocolate equivalent of vignerons is, take note.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- The tumbleweeds of the underbed, and other hairy t...
- Melancholy thoughts upon the approaching spring
- Taking literally laterally
- Stand by for the Clive James centrespread
- The faintest odour of chocolate with a hint of cho...
- A perfectly normal post by a perfectly normal pers...
- TRUTH IN LABELLING STUDY: Arnott's Nice biscuits
- How to ferment everything from your moustache to t...
- On the other hand
- An edifying Sunday evening post
- A very forward crossword
- From dunny to din dins, or, there and back again
- Supernews! Death causes cancer
- Rigidly repressing my lack of emotions
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)