kidattypewriter

Friday, October 29, 2004

I Feel Pretty (Bloody Pissed Off)

A while ago, I applied for the position of Hot, Horny Asian Girl, advertised on Yobbo's website. And did he get back to me? No, sirs! Not once!

I mean, sure, I may not live up to conventional standards of beauty, Asianess, or horniness, but as you will soon see, I'm positively shameless, and there's probably nothing I won't do to get myself a job.

I've included a 'hide-me' option with Javascript, so if there are any more delicate souls out there who don't wish to see photos of an ugly bastard like me, please don't go any further. Click here, instead, to go to a happy little website about bunnies.

For the rest of you - you were warned. And so, to the strains of Leonard Bernstein's I Feel Pretty (slightly altered for the occasion), let's begin...

Hide Me!
Show Me!
Click Here to Go to Comments (and if anyone could give me information about how to make this JavaScript thing work better, I'd like to hear from you...)


Solo shot of me...
Originally uploaded by willtypeforfood.
I feel pretty,
Oh so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty, and bright...



meindrag2
Originally uploaded by willtypeforfood.
And I pity
Any girl boy non-gender-specific person who isn't me tonight...



























































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just got dressed up in drag in the middle of the day with no special occasion? Or were you celebrating?

TimT said...

That last commenter was Harry, I guess.

Actually, I originally got dressed up in these clothes because we were doing some drag shoots for the little zine I work on here in Newcastle. Exactly why we were doing this shoot escapes me, so essentially, I did get dressed up in drag for no reason at all. Doesn't everybody?

The wig was my own; the clothes came from Fiona - you can see her in the bottom left of the second photo.

I wonder if there are any potential lady friends out there who'd be attracted by photos of me in drag?? Girls? *tosses hair and winks flirtatiously* BTW, Yobbo still hasn't given me the job...

Harry Hutton said...

Yes, it was me. Actually you don't look too bad.
Dont' tell anyone I said that.

Kathryn said...

Oh my god. That is so hot.

Gemnastics said...

I especially like the "thoughtfully preening foliage" look in the first shot.

TimT said...

Thanks Gem! That's exactly the look we were going for in the photo shoot - not my idea; they just told me to stand there and look ugly. Which I do marvellously well. Actually, you should have some of those pics in a copy of the Spleenzine, which I gave you - it's the one with the cat chundering all over the cover.

Oh, and thanks so much for the link, Daisy!

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive