kidattypewriter

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dudication

Oh my goodness! I just realised that two days ago it was 11:11 11/10/11!* Time to write a poem in commemoration of it.


Let's fondly remember the moment that was a few moments before the one that we're currently in,
Let's gladly look back to our former backlooking to time before time and sit back with a satisfied grin,
Yes those times were the days and those days were the times and I thought at the time that I'm glad to be living within it,
Though now I look back upon all those days I find that I'm glad that they didn't last over a... minute.

Still that was the time to be young or at least a bit younger than those who were probably older than me -
A time so much better or at least a bit later than the previous times like, say, Sunday at quarter to three.

- In Memory, 11:11 11/10/11


*Not strictly true. I realised two days ago that two days ago it was such a time. Though it wasn't two days ago then. Er... carry on then.

2 comments:

Mitzi G Burger said...

Time when of the essence
needs poetic convalescence
for umpteen suffered stresses:
so much obliged by your noblesses.

TimT said...

Splendid blended. :)

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive