kidattypewriter

Monday, October 31, 2011

What is your whichword?

Who is Zooey Deschanel? What is Ryan Gosling? I just realised, with a sudden jolt, that I have no idea what the hell any of you people are talking about.

But then again, I realise that with a sudden jolt every day about this time. And last time I admitted to it, everybody laughed at me.

UPDATE! - Actual conversation actually had with the Baron:

ME: Who is Ryan Gosling anyway?

BARON: He's an actor.

ME: Who has he played?

BARON: Men.

ME: Er, what sort?

BARON: Young men.

This all leads me back to my original question: who or what is Ryan Gosling, anyway?

6 comments:

lucytartan said...

That Baron has her finger on the pulse. Can you ask her for me who the other one is, though? That Zoo one?

Anonymous said...

My friends and colleagues have a special look they exchange when I ask such questions as 'who is Megan Gale/Sarah Jessica Parker?'. It's a look of pity, as if to say don't mind her she's a bit slow. I just feel smugly assured that my available neurons are being used for far more useful things. Just wish I could remember what they are...

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

My finger's being on the pulse is one of the great wonders of the outer north, Lucy T.

Zooey Deschanel is an American.

TimT said...

Is there anything the Baron does not know? She is so sage she could be a sage bush!

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

Salviating.

عمار حمادة said...

Often, the curtain is made entirely of chiffon, or it is made up of other materials and covered with chiffon, because the chiffon is a wonderful fabric that differs from the rest of the raw materials, especially since the price of chiffon curtains is not expensive in addition to the emergence of different designs such as wooded chiffon, a type used by many In the bedrooms, especially the wooded chiffon gives quiet lights and distinctive touches.
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر

شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام

شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام

ارخص شركة تنظيف بالدمام

شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام

شركة تنظيف بالدمام

شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام

تنظيف منازل بالدمام

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive