We Interrupt this Blog to Bring You an Announcement By the Good For You Association
Nuts! Nuts! NUUUUUUUUUUUTS!!! They're everywhere! Everywhere, I tell you ... EVERYWHERE! We have to do something about it ... something quick! To protect the the children!
SILENT - BUT DEADLY!
Extensive studies have shown that many domestic food stuffs may contain traces of this vile food, which can in some cases cause coughing, itching, and even death! Even food items such as chips, bread, corn crackers, and nuts may, in fact, contain nuts!
WARNING: THIS CANCER MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF NUTS
But that's not all! Further research has shown that many common household illnesses may in fact contain traces of nuts. These include:
Something must be done NOW to eliminate the nuts from these illnesses, and return to them their natural, life-destroying state!
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE - NUTS DO!
Traces of the deadly fruit have even been found in common firearms, as well as bazookas, machine guns, pistols, and other weapons. We demand a Government study to ascertain the extent of this!
THE AWFUL TRUTH!
Some people even say we're nuts!
We now return you to your regularly scheduled nonsense.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ▼ February (8)