kidattypewriter

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

For All Mothers

In honour of all Mother's out there, I have written this Mother's Day* poem:

THE MIRACLE OF BIRTH: A TONE POEM

Oh.... ewwwwrgh... yeeeerghh... ha ... ha ... ha ... ha ... OH ... GOD ... ha ...ha ...ha ...ha ... DOCTOR.... ha ...ha ...ha ...ha ...ha ... I .... DON'T .... THINK .... ha ... ha ... ha ... IT'S ha ...ha ...ha ...ha ...ha ...ha ... GOING TO ... ha ...ha ...ha ...ha ... FIT.... ha ...ha ...ha ...ha ...ha ... yeeeeeeARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!!

Waaaaaaaaaaah!!! Waaaaaaaaaaah!!! Waaaaaaaaaaah!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! (etc)

Congratulations, Frau Hitler! It's a BOY!!!

*I am aware that Mother's Day has been and gone, so you don't have to point that one out.

2 comments:

TimT said...

Somehow I don't think I got the German accent in that scream quite right. How do the Germans spell Yeeeeeeargh?

TimT said...

Good point. I suppose my mother didn't have time to worry about correct spelling when she was having me though.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive