We all hate getting called up by Telemarketers, and Telemarketers hate calling us up. I've seen them. They sprawl around on chairs and gaze at the ceiling and throw little wads of paper around the room. So why do they do it?
I suggest a different system. Instead of calling us up and being polite to us in order to sell us goods and services, we could call the Telemarketers instead and shout at them. In turn, they could verbally abuse and swear at us.
This is something that everyone can agree on, and would make a great contribution to world peace and general niceness, don't you think?
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- Position Vacant
- The Pig Issue
- Happiness Concluded, for Karen
- Those Europeans Are Such Interesting People
- Stay Tuned
- What He Said
- I Am A Number
- Ways To Amuse Yourself
- Fashion Advice
- I Hope You're Pleased With Yourselves
- Darp v. Tim Blair v. Margo v. The World!!!
- Position Vacant
- Reading While Walking
- How To Have a Political Argument
- Ways to Make the World A More Perfect Place #6
- For All Mothers
- Random Horniness
- In Case of Nervous Breakdown, Please See Your Work...
- Tim Blair Goes Too Far
- ▼ May (20)