Gloatation (Gloat+Quotation) (noun.) 1) A gloating quote. 2) The ability to be gracious in defeat and fallacious in victory.
Gloatation in action:
"Actually, in 2002 Wolcott did write something worthwhile; he mentioned "the acerbic and hilarious Tim Blair". That was before BDS kicked in."
"Howard, the commentariat, deluded RWDB bloggers, and others who want to deny the good sense of the American people and the expression of their democratic will can shriek all they like."
"This is the sweetest victory of all." - Paul Keating.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2017 (37)
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- The Potato
- Oh No, I Voted For a Politician
- Advertising Slogans Suggested
- Of Piglets and Love
- Welcome to the Internet
- Miss Perkins is the Energetic Secretary of the Wom...
- The Cold Dark Matter of Life
- Post Humourous
- End to the Weekend
- Further Gloatations
- What I'm Reading
- Word of the Day
- The Extremely Cultured Yoghurt
- The End of the End of the World
- Gourmets are just confused Grommets
- A Disquisition Concerning the Amount of Silly Hat ...
- Religious Sunday To You All
- An Observation Made; and A Moral Drawn
- An Idyll on the Idle Ideal, or, Not Striving to M...
- Application To Perform a Play
- The Seven Habits of Highly Defective People
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2005 (287)