kidattypewriter

Monday, November 05, 2007

More sentences

1. I was about to interrupt, before I was interrupted...

2. "I prefer neurotica to erotica," she sighed, gazing into his eyes in search of an incipient trauma.

3. I am second place getter in a second place getter competition!

4. That was a nice mistake, let's make another.

5. Don't say it: the sentence is longer than your mouth.

6. These shoes are appallingly useless: they have a hole in the top big enough to put my foot through!

7. A pleasure to eloquise with you, my loquacent friend.

8. Animal, vegetable, mineral, or me?

9. If you go fishing for compliments, the compliments you get are fishy.

10. I ate the original can of Campbell's soup.

11. In the beginning was the sonnet: the sequence that followed was just a bloody rip-off.

12. Dies irae, dies illa, solvet saeclum in favilla, teste David, cum Sibylla, and did I mention I bloody well hate spring?

13. Life-threatening medical syndrome in search of a doctor to be named after: contact via email.

5 comments:

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

This is not a self-referential sentence.

TimT said...

*Phew* I was getting worried for a moment there.

M L Jassy said...

I take subjective pleasure in objectifying the objects of my sentneces.

TimT said...

I heartily support this subjective objectification, or objective subjectification.

Maria said...

Backward! Forward! Awkward!

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive