The Ambassadorial Delegation is visiting from Sydney. You know that word, 'conversation'? Well we don't worry about any of that stuff. Instead, we just sit around the table, with all our laptops out, typing busily away.
True, mistakes are made sometimes, such as when I went to poke D. on the facebook wall and I accidentally poked him in real life, or when I meant to tell everyone that we should eat breakfast now, but I just ended up sending them a group email instead. But in general, everyone seems to be getting along very well indeed. I suppose if I really want to emphasise an argument I'm making at any point, I can type REALLY LOUDLY, but there doesn't seem to be much call for that at the moment.
The communications revolution, what with all these mobile phones, and iPads, and dingles, and dongles, and computers, and internet, is really marvellous, isn't it? True, it may all end up in tears - I'll be on facebook chat with the Baron, but she'll be playing Scrabble with K., who will be concentrating on Skyping with someone else entirely, while D. pokes me repeatedly in the eye - I mean, Facebook wall - in the meantime.
In conclusion, here is a digitalised computerised whizz bang picture of a buttered crumpet, which I suppose I should eat at some point. The crumpet, I mean, not the digitalised computerised whizz bang picture.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2017 (40)
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- Tips for adding magic and mystery to your life
- The intellectual capacity of chickens
- Magical modern miracle!
- Slightly amusing and half interesting things that ...
- Public transport poetry: the perils of genre
- Meaningless domestic scene
- Hey, let's have a talk about intranational geopoli...
- Rupert and the case of the protogynous diurnally s...
- Implementing productivity goals
- The epitome of epicurianism
- An open letter to the Universe
- Saturday scandal!
- Things to do, no. 10,111
- Ocular observations on my peregrinations around th...
- The Sultry Vixen of Temptation in the Stately Plea...
- Conversation 2.0
- Headlines I'd like to see
- Ethical dilemma
- Beneath the sink sits a bag full of scrabble tiles...
- O thou that tellest good tidings of Zine
- A very festive festival to you all
- ▼ July (21)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)