You have a chunk of artisan locally-produced goats milk cheese at the back of your fridge. Of course you do, everyone does. I certainly do. You have a chunk of artisan locally-produced goats milk cheese at the back of your fridge, the sort that you occasionally drag out at sophisticated dinner parties to appall and shock people, just like other guests might discuss their political views, or their sexual predilections, (or, if they are members of the Labor Party, possibly both at once) or their favourite abstract expressionist.
Your chunk of artisan locally-produced goats milk cheese (very impressive, very fancy, and incredibly expensive) has mould on it. Naturally it does, that's the point of cheese after all. But how can you tell whether it's the right sort of mould? That, readers, is the Number One Question. Well never fear, for Tim is here!
DOES YOUR CHEESE:
Emit rancid odours akin to old socks and armpit hair thrown together in a blender, drip rancorous fens all over the bottom of the fridge, and is it approximately the colour your skin turns when you even think about eating it?
STATUS: Congratulations, your artisan locally-produced goats milk cheese is perfect. You could have it on little crackers with some wine any time. RECOMMENDED VINTAGES: Chateau Plonk, Sauvignon Wank, or that old classic, the bottle of turpentine you found in the shed.
DOES YOUR CHEESE:
Attempt to read you some of its poetry the moment you open the fridge door, regularly send off applications for grant money to state and national arts bodies, present you with random petitions about the whales AND emit rancid odours akin to old socks and armpit hair thrown together in a blender, drip rancorous fens all over the bottom of the fridge, while being approximately the colour your skin turns when you even think about eating it?
STATUS: Unfortunately, your artisan locally-produced goats milk cheese has got a little too cultured. However, if you seal it in a zip lock bag, and deliver it to your local Occupy site, they will dispose of it for you.
Another problem successfully dealt with!
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- The power of non-sequiturs compels you
- Interruptus: the Can Do Campbell Newman tongue twi...
- Amazing diet tips for a well-rounded diet!
- Illusive elusive exclusive
- Notes from a day of public transport
- Star Boor
- If the super-bombs don't get you, the cigarettes w...
- Le Hill du Box
- Ask a rhetorical question
- BREAKING NEWS: Russians launch first potato into s...
- Thoughts on rhyming verse
- Need a problem? I can help!
- Survival of the fittest, Lalor edition
- My rooster doesn't work
- I stared into the abyss and the abyss stared back ...
- The Alpenhorns of faith
- Cough cough cough cough coffee
- Imaginary friends
- The moo moo blues
- Ties and Slippers
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)