The following conversation took place last night on Brunswick Street. The DRAMATIS PERSONAE I shall call ANNOYED YOUNG WOMAN, because she was, and SILLY OLD MAN, because he was, and TIM, because I probably am too.
SCENE: Tim is standing on Brunswick Street, waiting for a tram. A car comes up, slows down, and SILLY OLD MAN sticks his head out.
SILLY OLD MAN: Where's the Bar Humbug?
ANNOYED YOUNG WOMAN: (From the driver's seat) Bar OPEN!
TIM gesticulates vaguely in the direction of the Bar Open. Car disappears into the mists of the night. (Actually it parked round a corner). Nothing else happens. Oh, yeah....
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2014 (121)
- High drama on Brunswick Street
- I'll hyphen you
- New devices for feline exploration acquired
- Alleged factualities and factual allegednous about...
- The nine muses of social media
- My new laptop
- New South Welsh
- Buffy, beards, and brand new computers
- Miserables, Les?
- How to stuff a potato
- Cliche Poem
- Iceland the niceland
- How to celebrate New Year
- Culinary contemplations
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)