Sunday, April 14, 2013


A thing occurred to me just then (well, no, it actually occurred to me this morning) and of course I had to immediately (in a matter of hours) rush to my blog to post about this thing that occurred to me just then (actually this morning).

People in Arkansas. How do they get described when they're in groups? Arkansassians? Arkansassies? Arkansissies? Or even, um, Arkansaurians?

An Arkansaurian. 
Thank you for reading this urgent post about a thing.


thewaysheworetime said...

The word Arkansas brings me out in neurosis inspired hives. It's all wrong.

TimT said...


Anonymous said...

They're called Arkansans, unless they're messing with you, then they insist on being called Arkansawyers.

Email: timhtrain - at -

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive