Heard on radio last night:
"The state and territory Labor Parties..."
Kind of obvious, really.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- State of the notion speech
- Inappropriate job applications
- Your malaprop is apropos, sir...
- Criticising a grain of dust on the Mona Lisa's nos...
- Dangling modifier of the day!
- Bad advice, it's better than no advice
- Reflections on the vanity of human wishes
- Doctor Who for the blue-rinse set
- Communist furniture, and other terrors
- Supercilious web quiz of the day!
- Yet another misleading title, I'm afraid
- The Tower of Scrabel
- Send in the hounds
- Lesson for the day!
- Attention, holidaymakers...
- Apology of the year!
- God save our gracious Kingsley!
- Important question!
- Romanticism's long-lost half cousin
- It's good to be the Kingsley
- A concise summary of my body functions during the ...
- Crush your puny opponents and trod their bones ben...
- Unwillingly, a smut meme
- No, really
- Lady Chatterley's Mother
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)