kidattypewriter

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Like, influence

I always try to write like the writers that I like.

But I don't always like my writing like the writing of the writers that I like.

The writers that I like may like some writers that I don't like.

So though I like the writing of the writers that I like, I may not like their likings.

Also, the writers that I like may not like what they write like.

Like I don't always like what I write like - although I like the writers that I like to write like.

4 comments:

kae said...

Hi Tim T
just read your profile (D'oh)

Me virgo too (bestest, nicest star sign, astrology is crap, Virgos are wonderful...).

I bought myself The Lord of the Rings when I won the Annie E. Prescott Prize for Original Verse in high school. (Had to use a bible shop book voucher, it was MLC I went to!).

I should try and sort out my profile while I'm not having a 3 hour commute!

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Your input is appreciated. (I love having visitors!)

iODyne said...

WTFF: I wrike lite.

Kae: Yep. me also. There are moreVirgo bloggers than ...

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

You should move to Leichardt.

TimT said...

Thanks for all the kind comments. I leich!

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive