Doing an interview on 3RRR this afternoon, around 1.20, about the latest Badger's Dozen. I probably should be preparing right about now. I probably should have started preparing a couple of hours ago. I didn't, though, and I'm still not.
You could say it will make the whole interview more engaging, spontaneous, and lively. Or you could say I'll be umming and ahhhing and errring and ooohing and hmmming my way through the most excruciating 5 minutes of radio you've ever heard in your life. With a bit of luck, it'll be both. Excitement!
Here's the link for the show's website.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2016 (58)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- Similar but different
- There comes a point
- Poetry news
- Music-playing devices - for and against
- An extremely humble post
- Gradually solving the world's problems
- Umming, ahhh, errrr, oooh, title!
- I like balloons
- Position vacant
- Continuing the paranoid theme
- Conspiracy most fowl
- Reviews of second-hand books: A Creepy Company
- Decree from on high
- Suggested activity
- International zine awareness day
- An article on the article
- Exciting new Kindle additions
- Train, meet Train, Train, meet train.
- Better hair than bare
- The decay of civilisation and other dangers of abs...
- An extremely nourishing enriching touching inspiri...
- Controversial! Political! Polemical! Post!
- ▼ September (23)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)