kidattypewriter

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Bush Lieng, People Dieng: An Interview with Iraqwarwrong

Ladies and gentlemen, we are privileged to publish on our blog today an interview with a blogger of rare distinction. His spelling is immaculate. His morals are impeccable. His integrity is - integritous! Yes, my fellow bloggerati, would you please welcome to this blog - Iraqwarwrong!!!!

Re: I think you are worng, but thats Okay

Hello Tim T (T=for Treacher(Jim's brother)? Or: I seeyou are from Australia / are you Tim Rogers from ``YouAm I'' (if so you ROCK (probably should wash hair atsome point however(Try Suave- the BEST)!,I'll be happy To answer your questions. Just keep inmind all answers Copywright (C)Proprietor/iraqwarwrong All Rights Reserved 2004. (Ofcourse, however in this instance for the purposes ofthis interview I am waving (not Reserving, after all,it seems) all said Rights and passing them along toyou, for the expressly written consented purpose ofpublication in you're weblog.

1) Iraqwarwrong, why was the Iraq War Wrong?

LOOL good one. Is this a joke or something, I thoughtyou were a Readership of my blog? This must be use ofsarcasm or ironic or somethintg / no way this sincerequestion. HEH I get it :::)

2) If you were a Republican, would you still think that the Iraqw war was wrong?

It doesn't relly matter because as we can see from thehistorical record, Republicans sort of have a "thing"for Wrong wars. (CRAVE them).Another possible answer: TRUE. (Statementsproceeding from False premises are True <-in Logictheory)

3) Would youy think that the Iraq war was wronbg if you were Georbge Busgh?

I actually beginning to suspect Bush knew it was Wrongall along but did it anyway. If I was George Bush Iwould have other problems first however( i.e. stupid,moron, skanky daugters, lieng then people dieng)

3) What if you were an Iraqi Republican from the 18th century? (The thing I am trying to get at here ,. is, do you think the Iraq War was objectively wrong, and so wrong even before there was an Iraq War, or do you think that the Iraqw War was only wrong in the past year. If you now what I mean)

I sort of lost you here(Hard to follow your line of /skim mostly .) I'm pretty sure 18th century IraqiRepublicans would be gauled to lern that upstart (NONArab) country "United States" (with other NON Arabcountries i.e. Britain, Aussie) will wage a Wrong waragainst them in 2-3 hundreds years from now (i.e.then). Wouldn't you? (If you was Arab, IraqiRepublican of 18th cent.) This is Arab land wetalking about after all, Arab land stays Arab LandThey don't like Wrong wars fought to take it (VERYoffensive to they're religion)(Islam.)

4) Many of ys in the righrt of the Bklogosphere are impressed by your ingetrity, even if we do think that you are wrong abouyt tghe Iraq War being wrong.

This is a difficult Question to answer (or, perceive)but I'll try. The answer is, you are right to impressby my Integrity it's all I've got in the end. If Ican't look myself in mirror who can?

5) So the questions I am getting at is, perhaps you should be deserving of a Putilzer prize?

Wow, from your fingers to God's (the God ofPutilzer's-- nhot theocratic statement here) ears. But first things first, As you know it's my dream toone day become a Professional (bonaphide) Pundit. Step by step (I have Dedication) I'ts a process

6) Is Iraq more like a Burrito, a hologram, a laundromat, or a zoo?

I see this parallels my metaphorical constructions. Ok. Well first we need to understand: Hologramreresents Iraq WAR not Iraq persay. Zoo was moremetaphor for Arab's countries (countries with ARabLand in them) in general, not Iraq in particular. Laundromat was metaphor for Afghanstian (how, we gotDistracted by Iraq and left are "clothes"(metaphorical)unguarded.) So. I have to go with Burrito. (One of my mostenduring pieces). (It seems to have a Timeless qualityto it, in retroscept).

7) Spome people *(knot me) have citicised the spelling on your blog, howe do you hope to get across the (wrong) messgae of the Iraq War's Wrongness if you keep on making spelling and garmattical mtstakes?

The error here lies with Readers who keep harping ontrivail things like "so" call "spelling" rather thanthe SUBSTNACE of my arguments. I labor greatly(intensely) to edit all posts with Webster's Rogert'setc to make finish product what you see today, butthere are Diminishing Return's here (this known Law ofnature) and at some point I have to say, as long asI've done my due diligents to make posts presentibleThe responsibility falls onto READER"S shoulders tolook past the trivailites of they're Petty "spelling"complaints and THINK (for a change) about mySUBSTANCE. So , with all do respect but, those peopleneed to grwo up.

8) Your blog has attracted a HUG4E (relly big) following, dxo you have any de3votees?

Im not sure.

As you say I have many (thousands uponthousands) followers but not sure whether any areDevotees(sp?). But then again I know very littleabout ethnic/creed/religious makeup of my Readershipin general.

9) What is your fsavorite colour?

I thought long and hard but I'm going to say green.

10) Thanky9oug for agreeing (finsgers crssoed) to speakg to me, mr Iraq War Wrong.

Again a difficult Question to answer but I'll have tosay, Yes you are right to Thank me for this. (Thatwas the question right)?

11) Adn my last questionh is, will you be making any to7urs to Australia anytime soon, bcause I would relly liuke to be met you!

How do you know I not in Australia alreddy? (As withmy Gender, I purposely (mostly successfully) keep mylocation geographically vague)(fear of retributionfrom dhingers). Well ok you can probably see from cultural context ofmy posting's that I do indeed live in the U. S. of A.(or MAYBE Singapore, or Krasnoyarsk,Siberia perhaps(just trying to keep things still vague here)) but,hey. I hear Austrlia has lots of bugs that Hit you themoment you step off the airplane. Not sure I can dealwith that(skinallergy problems(do'nt ask). It wouldbe awfully grate to Meet the one and only Tim Rogershowever. (But can you tell me why does Deliverancesuck so much compared #4 Record , Kiss me slowly,Hourly daily? Also why did the Twin Set changethey're name to Temperandce Union? They're album wasmuch better (awesome relly) when called Twin Set whythe change??) Also does Australia haves Dave's &Buster's?

And before I forget to ask:

@) Is there any hope?

WEll it relly depends on which pole you look at. Somepolls say Bush up 14 some say Kerry ties(withinerrorbar) it is relly chatoic at this point(Has to dowith whether Republicans overesampled/ Hard to explainto Lay Person). I'd have to say Yes but Kerry willrelly have to get his act together and startscriticzing Bush MORE for e.g.g. being AWOL fromNational Guard, being COWARDLY by going to NationalGuard, not sending enough troops to Iraq, havingsedcret plant o send more troops to Iraq, ect. MOREcriticism Kerry, FASTER PLEASE!But and so in the end I do still have to think thereis hope (how else to keep are hopes up?) at least Ihope so. Yes: Kerry could still win. (Le'ts hope).

With much,
iraqwarwrong,
Proprietor of TIWWWB
iraqwarwrong.blogspot.com

No comments:

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive