kidattypewriter

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Hinty Hinty Hinty Hint

So I was seeing Mum in the house at Raymond Terrace on Monday when she happens to mention that she wants Sibelius 5th Symphony on CD.

Hmmm, I thinks to meself. Must make a note of that.

A little later, we go downstairs and she mentions to me again that she wants to get Sibelius 5th Symphony on CD.

Boy, I think. Is she trying to make a point?

A little later, and she lets it slip again - "I'd love to have Sibelius 5th on CD."

Ok...

And then she mentions it AGAIN! - and she even takes out a slip of paper, writes it down, and hands it to me.

Maybe she was trying to tell me something - do y' think?

On a completely unrelated note, I'm thinking of getting her this for Christmas. Do you think she'll be surprised?

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

You know if you get her a broom she will use it to sweep up the fragments of your shattered body. Trust me, as a mother I know this is true.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive