kidattypewriter

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Because I Have Nothing Better to Post About

Generic Political Rant

Waffle waffle waffle bla bla waffle waffle bla bla ignorant lefties waffle bla bla stupid righties.
Yada yada yada yada John Howard yada yada yada moving forward yada being held back bla bla bla bla bla upon the ladder of opportunity.
Therefore, Mr. Speaker, it would seem, Mr. Speaker, to be an exact and certainly indubitable probability, relatively speaking, that the bla bla bla bla hegemonic influence bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.
And so waffle waffle rousing metaphor waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle meaningful anecdote waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle applause point waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle and furthermore etc etc historical reference + dramatic pause...

I therefore conclude, Mr. Speaker, that the Honourable Member for Somewhere-or-other is a cunt.

2 comments:

TimT said...

"Avoid talking politics..."

Excellent advice, Shelly! I just wish I could follow it more often...

Anonymous said...

I've not been ignoring you, my darling Timmy T! Despite your smelly, lefty, righty (make up your mind already) podiatric leanings. That was by far the longest of all comments I've ever received, and I plan to do something about that very soon.

VERY soon.

Love,
Redsaid.net

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive