kidattypewriter

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Call Me The Chairman

I have just finished my first night at work, doing some data entry on the night shift. After spending some time tapping in a series of numbers into the computer, my buttocks began to meld into the chair. In time, we shall merge fully, my spin running into the chair, and we shall form a symbiotic entity, known as The Chairman, who shall live in the office and be deposited under the table when he needs to sleep, and be fed with instant coffee for breakfast.

Actually, I'm thinking of quitting. I may be offered another night shift typing position tomorrow.

UPDATE - I got fired! Easy come, easy go.

1 comment:

jenna k. said...

I work in an office, and became attached to my chair some time ago. I have to say, it's not that bad. I can scoot around much faster than I used to be able to walk. As long as your chair has wheels, I think you'll be fine.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive