kidattypewriter

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A positive and practicable suggestion

It's gay to be gay, but it both is and isn't gay to say that being gay is gay.

In other news, it just occured to me today that gays could adopt a similar lexical twist to the term 'homophobe' as others have applied to the term ‘gay’. ‘Homophobe’ could mean ‘happy’, and would result in loving conversations like the following:

‘Does this weather make you homophobe?’
‘I’m so homophobe to see you!’
‘Homophobe homophobe joy joy
Homophobe homophobe joy joy
Homophobe homophobe joy joy
Homophobe homophobe joy joy!’

I can’t see how this could go wrong.

5 comments:

M L Jassy said...

Don't worry, be homophobe.

said...

Moi sez, "Will eat for food."

Be happy, go Lucky - LSMFT .

Anonymous said...

I'm so homophobe to have stumbled across you once again via Erin. This is Felicity/Louise, and I know you from vibewire, then a brief trip to Melbourne and the Scarlet Stiletto Awards in 2006.

TimT said...

This is indeed a homophobe day! But not in a bad way.

Blandwagon said...

I'm off to Homophobe Hour! Who's with me?

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive