The straw that broke the back of the camel trying to fit through the eye of the needle in the haystack while casting out the mote in the eye of the needle of his brother while not casting out the beam from his own frying pan into the fire because it was too busy thinking the pot calling the kettle black was racist.
It’s not everyone’s storm in a cup of tea but what it all boils down to is that any port in a storm will do for plenty of fish in the sea rather than just shooting them in the barrel which is full of monkeys anyway, which lets the cat out of the bag about the elephant in the room, which is deserting the tea cup like rats from a sinking gravy train.
How long is a piece of string if it is as straight as the crow flies in the sky that’s as high as the eye of the elephant in the room in the plain on Spain that the rain falls on during the rainy day that we are saving up something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue for, and can someone stop the angels dancing on the head of the needle so we can put the string through it’s eye in the haystack before the camel tries and breaks it back with the aforementioned straw?
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2016 (54)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- In Memori... um?
- Blog post written entirely without vowels
- Birds in words
- Getting chased by ravening tigers has got to be go...
- An elegant solution is proposed to the Chaplains i...
- Putting the wham into whimsy
- The ancient history at the bottom of my beer keg
- Reasons for and against
- Destruction! Devastation! And low low prices!
- The media disaster, and also Fairfax
- What was the name of that song again that that per...
- For my next trick, I will turn a sonata into a sul...
- Aphorism which just popped into my head but which ...
- Locations for new poetry readings
- In training for the International Long Distance Mi...
- Amazing origami designs!
- The blightings on the wall
- Cooking with Tim - hot cross buns!
- To express the difficulty within a certain area of...
- The Substitute Handkerchief Review
- First notes towards a historical study of toilet r...
- Things that sound like other things
- Next train to Sydenglam
- WTFF News: Tasmania discovered (again)
- The reason for my being late for work today, tomor...
- ▼ June (25)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)