On the green hill in the park in Thomastown that has the 19th century bluestone Lutheran church. Preference given to poems written in Edmund Spencer's time or before.
Deep in the catacombs of one of Melbourne's underground toilets. Readers could make dramatic use of individual chambers for their set.
In the cloak room of the Astor Theatre. Possibly even their toilet.
In my bathtub.No hint of impropriety about it though. Wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- In Memori... um?
- Blog post written entirely without vowels
- Birds in words
- Getting chased by ravening tigers has got to be go...
- An elegant solution is proposed to the Chaplains i...
- Putting the wham into whimsy
- The ancient history at the bottom of my beer keg
- Reasons for and against
- Destruction! Devastation! And low low prices!
- The media disaster, and also Fairfax
- What was the name of that song again that that per...
- For my next trick, I will turn a sonata into a sul...
- Aphorism which just popped into my head but which ...
- Locations for new poetry readings
- In training for the International Long Distance Mi...
- Amazing origami designs!
- The blightings on the wall
- Cooking with Tim - hot cross buns!
- To express the difficulty within a certain area of...
- The Substitute Handkerchief Review
- First notes towards a historical study of toilet r...
- Things that sound like other things
- Next train to Sydenglam
- WTFF News: Tasmania discovered (again)
- The reason for my being late for work today, tomor...
- ▼ June (25)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)