kidattypewriter

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Aftermath

Keyboard, meet hand. Hand, meet brain. Brain, meet keyboard. Now let me leave the room while you get to know one another.

GROGBLOGGING: Who was there?
Rachel, Bridie, Aaron, Russell, Robert, Chris, Nick, Burnt Karma lady (I'm sorry, I've forgotten your name!), Ben, John, Bruce, and more.

Random Quote
"I had to somehow describe to the German police, in German, about this guy masturbating in the airport."

You want a real report? I don't know, I'm not the person to ask, I was only there at the time. Go read some of the other bloggers. I have a headache. Gah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your blog! I will come here often!

Anonymous said...

he he, that was a pretty gross story wasn't it? In retrospective fucking hilarious though...

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive