kidattypewriter

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Review

Caz commented a couple of posts back about my habit of leaving crucial details out when I write film reviews. As it turned out, I missed the rather heavy sarcasm in her comments, but still, it was a good point. So now, as a public service, I thought I'd write the perfect film review. Or, to put it another way, I thought I'd offer my readers a chance to write the perfect film review while I sit back and not write a thing.


The film is examination of . It has , and is now

Starring , who you may remember from such films as , it is perfect for .

Sequels of this film will be coming to your local cinema


Five stars is five stars too many.
Screening in all shithouse good cinemas now.

6 comments:

Caz said...

Oh jeeeeezzz!

Now I'm jealous.

How the hell did you do that?

*Sniff*

TimT said...

I got the code from javascript.internet.com and adapted it. Turns out it's quite simple - I can mail it through to you if you like.

killerrabbit said...

I think Pajiba and TWOP should be build your own review sites just like that. Genius

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

It's like a choose-yr-own adventure story! Could you do a Limerick one?

There was a [adjective] [noun] from [noun],
Who [verb] [personal possessive pronoun] [noun] all [noun rhyming with last word of previous line].

And then the rest.

I'll give you a dollar.

TimT said...

A LIMERICK version. Now that's a question!

This reminds me of another long-planned project of mine, a Choose Your Own Adventure Bible.

And Killerrabit, thanks - I hope you take it as a compliment to hear that I had to resort to google twice to make sense of your comment.

killerrabbit said...

What? You don't know Pajiba? It is quite delightful and very funny at times if sometimes a little too fond of itself. I like to make people Google things....my work here is done.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive