Well I've just read the news that climate change is changing. Oh, thanks fellas, that's just great. Now instead of just having to deal with climate change, we're going to have to deal with climate change change. And if the effects of climate change are going to be unpredictable, then who can tell what the effects of climate change change will be?
Of course, there will inevitably be deniers of climate change change, who will try and tell us that the science of the change in climate change is not yet settled. They will insist on scepticism about climate change change on the basis of their previous scepticism about climate change. They will argue that we are not yet able to make accurate predictions about climate change, much less climate change change, and that indeed climate change may not be happening, so that climate change change may not in fact exist: we are certainly going to have to make them sceptical about their scepticism about climate change before tackling their scepticism about climate change change.
There will be others, too, who will insist that a change in climate change may in fact lead to a more favourable climate change for us all, and that if this change in the change is indeed happening, it should be welcomed.
A third group will obviously argue that we need to stop climate change before stopping the climate change change, and that if we are not able to stop the change, then we will have no hope in stopping the change in the change.
Clearly, we must not let ourselves be distracted by these denialists of climate change change, and we must work to turn back the changes in climate change before it's too late for whatever change in the change it might be too late for.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2017 (38)
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- Fiendishly complex
- Team songs for writing
- About this final thing we're having...
- How to make the universe explode
- Please rectify immediately
- Sickeningly sweet
- The aphoristic brevity of paternal pronouncements
- Mansfield Snark
- Once you have reached the end, go on
- My arts policy
- Congratulations! It's a bouncing 32 year old!
- The internet votes Labor
- Spoonerising by the light of the silvery moonerisi...
- A collection of puns looking for a reason
- The effect of the effect on the greenhouse effect ...
- The sum of its somes
- Resignation vacant
- Why I shouldn't be allowed out of the house at nig...
- This poem just writes itself, dyslexically
- Where's a good vaticide when you need one?
- Short poem on an important subject
- Ready, willing and label
- Wheely big problem
- Due to overwhelming critical acclaim, Friday will ...
- ▼ September (27)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)