Made up folk wisdom for the modern age
If you want butterflies on your breadfruit, you'll have to do it yourself.
Three pips past and an apple to come.
When the hardware won't, the software will.
The Pelican can.
Dig when you can, sausages later.
Better a parasol in the evening than a single galosh in the day.
It's all underpants over here.
Penguins or pterodactyls, it's all the same to me.
They're three surds short of a googolplex, if you ask me.
A page three smile, column eight talk, and a collander for brains.
As existent as a Dame Edna Everage.
The dog always barks in the morning.
A mobile phony.
I'll show you pumpkins!
That fries your the metallic lamb chops, doesn't it, lad!
She's more analogue than digital.
Five bings and a bong, two dings and a dong, one right and two wrongs.
A mouth like a Siberian thunderstorm.
Fine words fritter no pineapples.
The golliwog of New York City.
Three flicks of the switch.
A bestseller with jam on top.
Be with you in two raps of the macaw's beak.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2016 (60)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- My friend Bill
- New possibilities in verse
- I think that I know that I think that I am
- A meeting with celebrity
- Happy Austria Day!
- Proverbial proverbs
- Butter is better #9771
- Glowerful! Sneeriffic!
- An announcement
- Reading is dangerous for your health
- Thirteenth century poem written about five minutes...
- Could this be the most pathetically ordinary perso...
- Splitting the indifference
- A fruity post
- Battle of wits
- There's a frigidaire in there
- Artistic moments
- Avatar brief
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)