Our television, which sits in a back room of our house, and is painted gold, with a Richmond Tigers gnome sitting to one side, and the statute of a dancing lady to the other side, is a wonder to behold. We watch it all the time. Some day we may even turn it on. (I think I've commented on this before).
But there are other things to enjoy watching other than the television, people. For instance, you could try Real Life! It's almost as good. Although you can't change channels. Or turn the sound up. Whatever, here are some shows on real life that I've been getting into lately.
Chooks Going To Bed TV: This television show, screening in our backyard from about 8.30 to 9.00, is particularly exciting, and features chooks going to bed. Some very exciting parts of the show include: 1) one chook going to bed 2) the other chook going to bed. And then there's also the bit where Daisy (our clucky third chook who is sitting on an egg) not going to bed because she's already up there. (This show not recommended for children under 10 years of age because I said so.)
Cat jumping over a fence TV: This rather exciting television show starts when a cat jumps over the fence, and then continues as the human looks at the fence and wonders when the cat is going to come back. Sometimes it goes on for the whole day!
Look at it this way people: reality is pretty much like reality television, when it comes down to it. Except, not.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- Three years of Badger's Dozen
- Variations on a theme
- A philosophical moment with Timothy Train
- What disturbs our blood
- Send a social worker for the social networker
- The bloodcurdling battle between man and paper bag...
- The rise and fall and rise and fall and rise and r...
- Communications devolution
- Piffolous poffolous
- Train things
- How many of you...
- Problems are no problems with me!
- This song goes out to a certain chicken mumma out ...
- I'll leave you with this thought
- Getting away from the people who get away from it ...
- Iron chicken
- An ambivalent poem about sweat
- Itch glitch
- Oh, boy! Larson again!
- The meaning of blife
- Adventures in interactive blogs
- Not-so-happy anymore
- Pink punk think thunk
- I'd rather an uncomfortable silence than an uncomf...
- Thinkly thunkly
- Put down the handkerchief and step slowly away fro...
- Ah, the bucolic charms of our domestic life
- Almost as good
- Right message, wrong audience
- That time of year again
- ▼ January (33)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)