kidattypewriter

Monday, August 04, 2008

Headlines from the Identity Theft Times

Identity Theft Times: the newspaper that isn't what it says it is.

Man with multiple personalities complains of identity theft. "I'm 9/13s the man I used to be."

Me, yourself, and her: A victim of identity crime has her first and second person stolen from her.

Opinion column by Ern Malley: "Peter Carey has no right to steal my fabricated identity from me. It may not be much, but it's all I've got!"

The Shakespeare-Marlowe debate settled at last. They both wrote one another's plays!

Three faceless men walk into a bar...

Imposters: the blog for identity criminals!

Anonymous author mistaken for synonymous celebrity by cafe owner. "Their faces looked similar..."

RIGHT, SUNSHINE! I'm nicked! Identity criminal steals policeman's personality, jails himself.

No comments:

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive