kidattypewriter

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Obsessio compendia

"Woah," I said, "It'd be great if I could lactate. Then I could make cheese out of it!"

And so, in a graceful, neat, and completely inadvertent utterance, yesterday I somehow managed to combine two obsessions of mine, one of longstanding, the other a recent discovery - lactating males and cheese-making.

Yesterday I also made a partial list of my obsessions. It included -

- Beer making
- Cheese making
- Zine making
- Richmond football club
- The literature of Dan Brown

I should have got together quite a list by the time I am old.

UPDATE! - It probably says something about me- well of course it does, this whole post is about me - but those who know me better will probably not be at all surprised by the revelation about lactating males, but may even be a little shocked by the revelation about Richmond.

Admittedly I'm still working on that little obsession but it's getting along quite healthily at the moment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm more disturbed by the words 'literature' and 'Dan Brown' existing together without a qualifying negative word.

TimT said...

Speaking of important literature I spotted a chap reading Fifty Shades of Grey on the peak hour train yesterday. He held it as far away from himself as possible, and as he read he had a half smile of disdain, seeming to blur into a look of complete disbelief, on his face.

Anonymous said...

There was a reason they sold so well in e-book format.

TimT said...

Hehe. You are undoubtedly correct. That said, the other day the Baron spotted three women on the train reading the book, simultaneously.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive