kidattypewriter

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Cough, Splutter, Etc

*cough* .... internet troubles at my house ... *hack* ..... not much time to post ... *splutter* ... waiting for my flatmate to get things sorted befor... *retch*

In meantime, anyone want to have a drink? Rachel and me and a couple of other bloggers and assorted other human-like creatures will be meeting up at the Clyde, on Elgin St in Carlton, this Saturday afternoon, from about 7.00 pm onwards. Leave a comment if you'd like to come, or mail me ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn WORK!!! I'm gonna have to email you dudes my schedule and you can work another one around ME!!!

Consume much alcohol on my behalf ok?

TimT said...

Working late? On a Saturday?

I can come around and kill your boss if you like ...

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive