kidattypewriter

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Photo Phun

Look at this photo, and tell me:

Is the clown on the left:
a) A sober guy successfully imitating drunkenness?
b) A drunk guy unsuccessfully imitating sobriety?
c) A sober guy successfully imitating a drunk guy unsuccessfully imitating a sober guy?
d) A drunk guy unsuccessfully imitating drunkeness?

Or something else? I wish I knew the answer. Somebody TELL me!

(Photos courtesy of Rachel, who recently posted about an evening of poetry and drunkeness on Swanston and Collins Streets ...)

9 comments:

Rachel Croucher said...

C.) fo shizzle

Shelley said...

c) A sober guy successfully imitating a drunk guy unsuccessfully imitating a sober guy imitating Timt....

TimT said...

There seems to be a consensus forming here ...

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, Rachy looks absolutely beautiful, but the bloke....hmmmm, Tim, Tim, Tim.

You look slightly pissed and slightly not. The combination makes you look totally pissed.

Steve55 said...

B. I'm sure of it. I've had that look plastered on my face for much of the last few years.

Anonymous said...

A WANKER

TimT said...

Agreed and agreed, Darlene.

Excellent, Steve. I think I might have to do some further research into the matter: but not right now. I have a hangover.

Thanks for that enlightening contribution, Aunty Abdul.

Anonymous said...

the funny thing is I think I was slightly more redwined than Tim here

TimT said...

I think we were trying to outredwine one another. It was a redwineathon, if you like.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive