kidattypewriter

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Rather infrequently updated page of pleasantries

Being fired for twittering twitty tweets seems a little harsh. How can you do otherwise? Here is a list of words that sound like 'twitter':

titter
snicker
twat
nitter
natter
shitter
twittier
witter
flitter
stutter
gutter
glitter
git
tit
spitter
spit
litter
pitter

Some words are downright rude, several are sounds made by naughty schoolboys, some are speech defects, and the rest sound like pointless gossip.

That being said, I suppose it would be possible to run a nice little polite page on twitter. So that's what I've done.



Expect it to be a rather infrequently updated page of pleasantries.

UPDATE! - I actually don't have any heart for this twitter thing. I'm going to shut down that page after a few days, I think.

UPDATE AGAIN! - Well that's all very embarassing. My twittering didn't last for long.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Touting for followers is a little sad.

M L Jassy said...

I must say I don't count twittering among my favourite pastimes.

TimT said...

I am totally not doing that Shelley. I set it up as an excuse for this blog post. This blog is where the actions at.

As it were.

*Crickets chirping*

Me neither Mitzi. Like I said I'll probably give it the boot in a day or so, I think it's served it's purpose.

Shelley said...

I finally understand what people mean when they refer to something as sounding hollow...

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive