Quotes from SuperTed - the most awesome show in the history of the universe!
SUPERTED: Blithering blancmange, Spotty!
SUPERTED: Oh, what a horrible noise! It's enough to shake me out of my stuffing.
SKELETON: Ooh, tell our fortune, Tex. Go on. Be a devil.
TEX: Sure I will. But first - cross mah pahm with gold.
SKELETON: Oh, Tex. You're so mean and evil!
GYPSY WOMAN: Two black ravens overhead...
SPOTTY: Means it's time to be in bed! Ooh, I don't like this, SuperTed!
SUPERTED: It may be grizzly. It may be grim. But a bear who isn't brave just isn't a bear!
SUPERTED: Pulsating prunes, Spotty!
SPOTTY: Great moons of Spot! They've got SuperTed!
SPOTTY: There's only one way to make sure my spotty pancakes are lighter than air. Cook them in zero gravity!
Ooer! My lovely spotty pancakes!
SUPERTED: Rocketing raspberries!
SPOTTY: By the four moons of Spot!
SPOTTY: It is him! I know it! It's Texas Pete!
SUPERTED: They all look like that in Texas, Spotty.
SKELETON: Ooh look! That terrible Teddy. Tex, you're brilliant!
TEX: Ah suure ahm!
SUPERTED: You stay here. I'll mosey on after Texas Pete as fast as my rocket boots can take me. Adios, Amigo!
UPDATE! - Absolute and utter awesomeness, distilled and purified down to its absolute awesomeilicious essence!
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- If humans were amorphous amoebic watery blobs
- Out now from SMACME products
- Ian Thorpe
- Zealed the deal
- Abstract semiotic concept - This is your life!
- The ultimate death match: footballers versus garde...
- Thursday clerihews
- This is what I get up to with my spare time
- Paradoxes of the space-timetabular continuum
- Conversation overheard in the toilets at the Trade...
- Thankfully, no
- Public health announcement
- It's all in the delivery man
- They walk amongst us
- Like a possessed baritone, I can't stop bloody sin...
- Benedict gets down wid da homies
- And stay up there!
- I still don't know
- Epigrams of the tax office
- Coleridge never had to work for a media monitoring...
- The Quibs and Bunning Writers Exchange Program #2
- The eternal wisdom of SuperTed
- Living in the leaky-styrofoamed lap of luxury
- The public transport chronicles, #1001
- The five greatest commas in literary history
- Schmuck Friday
- The Quibs and Bunning Writers Exchange Program #1
- Junk food ads for people with eating disorders
- ▼ July (29)
- ► 2007 (392)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)