There was a landslide in San Francisco yesterday. Basically, one of the peep shows on Broadway suddenly became one of the peep shows under Broadway. You'll be relieved to know that I was not there at the time.
Actually, no-one was there at the time. That's the thing about peep shows, after all: if you ask people about them after the fact, you will usually find that nobody was there at the time. If someone else denies this, just ask them if they were there at the time: they will usually be unable to confirm or deny the fact that you weren't there at the time, and if you say they were, you can't prove it.
In other words, the frequency of people at peep-shows is frequently infrequent, which is a relief when we consider the peep-show in San Francisco yesterday morning. After all, if the infrequency of people at the peep-show had been infrequently infrequent, then we might have found rather more of the people who didn't attend the peep-show yesterday morning were hurt. Frequently.
All in all, when we consider the statistics, it is heartening to know that of all the people who didn't attend the peep-show on Broadway that went under Broadway, none of them was hurt: because they weren't there.
And neither was I.
Now isn't that nice?
Out of all those people who didn't attend the peep-show, a very small figure of over 100 non-attendees were evacuated from the peep-show that they didn't attend.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2016 (58)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- In Which Nothing Is Said, And Great Deal Isn't Imp...
- A Serious Case Of Conceptual Pornography Art
- Post Made For The Purposes Of A Pun
- Honest Spam
- Off Topic
- Stuff Wot I Have Read
- An Explanation of un-Australianess.
- A Cultural Evening
- Slam Sham
- Dude Food Blogging
- The Seven Derangements of Doctor Arturo Quar
- My Charity Is Bigger Than Your Charity
- Craptitude Test
- In My Humble Opinions
- Celebrity Dog? Give Me Snowy Anyday...
- A Possible Solution To Our Energy Woes
- The Fable of the Largely Unsatisfying Fable
- Headlines Spotted
- A Pointless Story
- Esq Train, Third Gutter on the Left
- Whale of a Time
- Life is Change...
- The Magazine For Highly Concerned Inattentive Peop...
- Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad (In Your Pants)
- A New Lexicon For International Air Travellers
- At Narita Airport
- A Definition
- Broadway Nights and Subway Days and Matinees
- I think, therefore I Amish: Further Scintillating ...
- Great Moments In Junk Food
- Loving Expletives Redolent With Nostalgia
- Ex-Ex-Gay Comes Out Of the Closet (Again)
- Just You, Me, My Subconscious Mind, and All Those ...
- Trip to Philadelphia - a Photo Essay
- The Things On Pier 39, and other San Francisco Pic...
- A Tip on Tips
- San Franciso, in an Unpredictable Fashion
- Not Me
- ▼ March (38)
- ► 2006 (373)
- ► 2005 (287)