kidattypewriter

Monday, January 09, 2006

Communist Ninja Shark Attack!

Wouldn't you like to see that headline on a newspaper? Wouldn't that be the coolest headline ever?

But that's not what I wanted to talk about. What I wanted to talk about was this: last night, I happened to be talking to BourbonBird about a zine project she has planned, and conversation turned to the Sydney monorail. It was then that she said the funniest thing ....

"The only time I see it is late at night when I'm drunk and I need to look at the sky for oxygen."

Ladies and gentlemen, it's still only January, but I believe we have the Quote of the Year, right there. The competition is officially over.

7 comments:

Apples said...

I am truly honoured to be quoted.

From now on, every time I look up for oxygen(and to save my face from falling off), I will see that monorail and think, 'Heh. Tim T, not Tim F/Tim B. Good times.'

mj said...

A viruoso: She is surely headed for e-publishing glory with brain synapses that fire with such oblique genius. ;-)

Really, well kind-of.

Apples said...

m!key, m!key, m!key. Too much monorail-gazing oxygen for you.

E-publishing glory? I can deal with that, fo shizzle.

Anonymous said...

Completely OT, Tim, can you either confirm or deny reports that you are actually 1980's era Bono, miraculously transported into the future by some infernal means?

TimT said...

Not a problem, Bourbs. But who is Tim F? Is he the guy from www.balloon-juice.com?

M!key, you've got it in one. Here in Melbourne I guess we don't have much monorail oxygen, but I guess we could get some tram-ogling gas into our system ...

Guy, it depends who's asking!

Apples said...

The Whit-laaaams, Mr Tim Freedman.

TimT said...

Oh - OH! I was thinking of blog names! Now would you excuse me? I need to go and find a brick wall to bash my head against for a few hours ...

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive